Tuesday, February 19, 2008

sunday, bloody mary sunday



This one is a few weeks old; very Athens. Note the first appearance of Sara Jane. Perhaps I should always spell her name with a blacked out 'h'. ? Oh, I also wanted to make sure I had 'Corey' in there because it's just weird that this guy's name is 'Corey'. Is anyone confused? I am. I just got back in the US yesterday from a Costa Rican 'bike' trip and I had a difficult time biking into town today. (? less than three miles) I got real used to down shifting, or I got real used to drinking four cups of coffee with a buffet breakfast of eggs and fried plantains. I'm at Hot Corner now (3:30pm) drinking their Costa Rican coffee. It sucks. But it doesn't suck, because it IS coffee. I went on a tour of a coffee plantation on Valentine's Day. A lot goes in to making coffee, turns out. I shit in their bathroom twice. My younger brother was a little jealous, although I think he got a good one in too. As soon as I wrote that (about the shitting) a kid walked by with, what smelled like, a dirty diaper; instant karma's gonna get you. I knew I shouldn't have written about my bowel movements where my mom would read. shit.

2 comments:

KarolynK said...

Definitely looking forward to meeting this crew in a month. You know I do appreciate a good duck joke.

Ricky said...

that bartender is cuuuuute