Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Princess diaries



Here is the first page of a short series I'll be doing about the cat 'princess'. This saga has not yet met it's conclusion in real time. I HAVE NOT adopted Princess and I'm probably not going to...well, you'll see what happens...

I also have been asked to write about Dan's recent visit to Athens, hopefully I'll start that later this week...I hope he doesn't mind if I post it on here; I know he wants to use it for a zine he's writing about his travels.

Hope everyone is having a RAD day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

uh oh. is our animal ethics conversation going to make an appearance?

MOm said...

Oh Hey,
I thought that was really funny how you worried about being sarcastic to Stanley. Also, I loved the "She's Leaving Home" reference. I'm interested to see how the Princess story will turn out.

Meg said...

oh yes...it might if I draw that far...I am so slo wwwwwwwww

Thanks MOm!

Ricky said...

i hope my cat travails werent the reason you didn't adopt her.

wayne's world said...

Do YOU adopt cats or do cats adopt YOU? I am sure cats do not leave home without good cause and do find where they want to be eventually.
Stan is a DOG... roll over, sit etc. but they did invent the lightbulb so I give them some credit.